Saturday 13 July 2013

Suki Sushi

Yet another awesome TGIF! Met up with Audric after years of not meeting him. YAY ahhaha. Met up at dhoby and had suki sushi at The Cathay. Yum yum! 



Great food , great company. 


After having a fulfilling dinner, went back to compass point's macs to chit chat and chill!! 

Anw, we went compass point cos I'm finally staying in Punggol!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO YAY WOOHOOOOOO! Ok I'm that happy! Punggol is just my place, missed it so much while I was staying in Yishun! The vibe, the feeling about Punggol is just so nice!!! Punggol, I'm not leaving you for another good 10 years at least muahahahaha. 

Ok I'm deviating for my topic! Ahem. Anw, so glad to have met up with Audric.  Brought me away from my troubles for a little while. Amazing how meeting up with my friends at time can really perk up my days. :) 

Can't wait for the next meet up with my friends (Huishi, Crystal, Nicole) on Sunday! Nicole is finally back in town!!! 

Ok bye. I shall go back to doing econs correction. Meh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment