Monday 5 October 2015

Oceans of Seafood @ Pasarbella

Met up with boyfriend one day after lecture and headed to Turf City for dinner! Our second time there together and we decided to dine at this Japanese seafood restaurant called Oceans of Seafood located inside Pasarbella. Bf claims that this place has the best sashimi he ever tried, which was a pity I didn't order some for myself to try that day.

Ordered this to try!
Love it! Taste reminds me of moscato


Ordered this set meant for two which came with all the seafood you see below! Think it was around $58 if I'm not mistaken


cos I don't really fancy raw oyster hehe

Thought the prawn was not fresh but other than that, the rest was pretty satisfactory!


After that, headed to another store for second round of drinks and also for some truffle pasta because bf wasn't full from the seafood haha

I ordered the blush cider as per their recommendation and honestly, I think it tasted like sparkling ribena except that it's with a bit of alcohol haha

and vain pot took his OOTD shots.
hashtag MCM

In other news, I recently found out that I'm short sighted when I can't see what's on the lecture screen. Guess who has to wear glasses now oh well


Alright bye! Have a great Monday and try not to let the blues get to you too much! It's term break for me this week and I can't be more than thankful for this timely break before I get too caught up with everything. Phew.

1 comment:

  1. Everything that you ordered looks incredible. I probably shouldn't read about food before going to bed because now I want to get up and make something. I really love Japanese food, especially miso soup. I haven't had Japanese food in a while but this definitely made me want to go get some, too bad it's so late at night or I would.

    ReplyDelete