Thursday 29 December 2016

These few days, I met up with different groups of people for catch up. Many a times, we ended up having heart to heart talk for some reason.  All these conversations made me felt a bit overwhelmed and emotionally drained I don't know why. I feel overwhelmed by things I learnt about myself and my deepest thoughts that I might not have realised myself, coupled with several life lessons. I think overwhelmed would be the right word because now I feel so confused about everything I used to believe in. I feel like throughout the past month, I start to see things differently and what I used to believe in starts to shatter. Perhaps this is all part and parcel of growing up. I mean, change is the only constant after all I suppose. Not sure if these changes in mindset is for good or bad. Time will tell and heal I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment