Sunday 30 September 2012

Hi baby


Hey! I'm back at this unearthly hour again. hahaha. today was a lazy and sleepy day , napped quite a bit, that's why I'm still awake hehe. didn't really study although I should be doing this....
Yes maths. Maths paper's on monday . sighpie.


after attempting few questions, went for dinner near house! thai food though it seems to be like normal tzechar . The only thailand food was probably the pineapple rice!

                                          




after dinner, on the way back, saw the pretty full moon! snapped quite a few pictures but all super lousy quality, maybe iPhone's night quality not that good! But it still looks pretty in the photos. Do you see chang-er?
                                    




and we bought some pomelos too! I love pomelos so much. nom nom nom yum yum yum. & guess what, its only 3 for $2! of cos must buy!
                                           




It's mid autumn festival with the pretty full moon and sweet pomelo, not forgetting the main cast...... MOONCAKES!
Mango and soursop snow-skin mooncake! Love it hehe.
                                   
And phew, finally one week of trying to look for a scissors at home to cut my super annoying fringe , I finally found it haha . This should be my most accomplished achievement the whole day.
Still a bit long but so much better now hehe. like professional cut one yo mei yo hehe

&&& so that pretty much concludes my day. Its time for......................... 

POST 2 : LETTER TO YOUR CRUSH.

haha . actually I dont have any crush now eh. I'm single and free~ *inserts music of sexy and free*. But, I guess I can change this to a letter to my future husband! haha sounds crazy enough to be thinking about marriage and hubby alr but isn't that every teenage girl's dream? to be one of those happy ending stories with their prince charming who kissed them awake and live happily ever after?? 










so... Hi my future husband! haha what are you doing now? How old are you? How tall are you? Where are you studying at? hahaha. I hope you are eating well and growing well as a teen (provided my hubby isnt some uncle that's 30 years old older than me :/ . I honestly wouldn't want that). Are you dating some other girl now? If that girl is hurting you and causing you heartbreaks now, just ignore her ok. Because you are gonna marry someone so much better 10 years from now on. haha. Please take good care of yourself now. I'll see you soon in a few more years and hopefully live our live happily ever after . :)

hahaha people don't judge me k. hahaha. good night! hopefully I can get my lazy bum out of house when I wake up and get to the library to do some quality revision for maths.... see ya, HAPPY MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL! hope you will have a great day playing with lanterns and candles,seeping tea and eating mooncake, looking at the moon and enjoying :). xx. 

P.S future hubby , have a great mid autumn festival too. (HAHAHAHA, fa hua ci muchie.)
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment