Sunday 29 September 2013

Feb 2014

During assembly that day, we had a session with lights dimmed and soft music playing. We were ask to visualize a couple of things, mainly how we will feel and see when we come back next year feb 24 to get back our A levels results.

I visualize myself feeling ashamed, going to sch with an heavy heart. After getting back my results, it was all C and chemistry being U. I dare not tell anyone my results, I dare not call my parents. I eventually had to retake my A levels while all my other pals were contented and happy. I would stare up to my ceiling on my bed without knowing what to do with my life, where I will be and utterly regretful. 

After the whole visualization session, I ended up with a heavy heart. 1 more month to a levels, what have I done? Wtf is wrong with me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment