Thursday 12 September 2013

Life after A levels

Sup, it's September holidays Thursday and so far I have achieved nothing much. SO MUCH HOMEWORK. Went back two days for post mortem during sept holidays, results are horrible but I'm glad to say I improved (except chem which I strongly believe is invented by aliens and should not be comprehended by humans)

I honestly can't wait for A levels to end. So much so that I already planned my 8 months holiday after that. Here are some of my plans 

- Get a job (at least $8/h) , maybe admin? 
- Get a new laptop!!!!!!! 
- Go on a holiday with friends and I'm currently thinking Bali or Taiwan 
- Europe trip with mummy (if my pay allows) 
- Buy lots of clothes and go shopping 

I CAN'T WAIT. URGHHXVSBZBVSNX. 

Meanwhile, I'm so glad that I still have friends that I can count on. 


You know you've got yourself a gem (literally cos crystal = gem, gem = crystal AHAHA get it?!?!? Ok wait I'm making fun of my own name too............ ) when you have a friend sitting there just using her phone/staring into space for 2 hours just to accompany you to study. SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS GIRL HERE XX. 

Oh & since I'm blogging, here's a pic of yesterday's lunch with the babe. Paid around $19/pax for it and so not worth it. HEN NI AH 



So glad that I have a friend who can talk with me about anything under the sun, spend hours with without feeling bored and awkward even if there's silence , be complete bimbos with taking numerous shots of our food and ourselves, be there to tell me "cheer up" when I'm feeling all down. I'm so glad I met her since p4. 

Till the next post, buh-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment