Friday 18 April 2014

Deep hatred

Hi guys, it's currently my second day in Taiwan and it has been good so far, will post the photos up when I'm back in SG. 

Right now, I'm just beyond pissed at 5.27am in my hotel bed. PISSED. 

All thanks to one idiot blood-sucking irritating insensitive childish pathetic asshole mosquito. Bite me non stop until I woke up. And guess what, I have freaking 4 bites on my face now. My FACE, goodness me! & A few on my body.

This is officially the start of a deep hatred. Damn irritating la! Now I have so many mosquito bites on my face and body. Ass.....................

And I can't get back to sleep now after 30 minutes all thanks to the mosquito. Damn paranoid right now. 

URGHHHHHH. Is this how you welcome visitors?!?!????!

On a side note ,sorry I had to post this, this is the only venue for me to rant about this now because it's so early and there's no one for me to complain to. Can't you wake me up later mosquito, why now at 5am! Attention seeking ass. 

On a side side note, the sun has already rise! And it's already bright outside. Interesting and cool sight!

Ok I shall try to go back to sleep. Mosquito, any more moves, that's it I tell you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment