Monday 7 April 2014

What's up off day

Hi guys! Been awhile since I blogged huh. I've been lazy and busy.

ANYWAY 

There was one blog post last year where I mentioned I wanna go solo travel & guess what! DREAM IS FULFILLED BAY-BEH!

Ok not really hahaha

 The situation is that I'm following my mum for her company trip and for the first few days she have meetings so I will be traveling alone in the city! So technically it's not a solo travel experience since I will still be flying and staying with my mum but I will be spending days traveling alone so my dream is......... 60% fulfilled! 

 It's at Taiwan so I'm really excited for some alone time and hopefully, I will learn more about myself during the trip too. 

I CAN'T WAIT! 8 more days woohoo! 

Anyway, it's my off day today! Went to settle some bills and then went to Estetica for full body massage with mummy. Studied a little, nihon mura for dinner and then went for yoga class! 

Quite a fulfilling and nice day I would say hehe





And now I'm just drinking my sorrows and pain away 


Just kidding I'm not but check out Erdinger's new drink (only 0.4% alcohol level) , it's an isotonic drink with folic acid and vitamin b12. Don't know what all these things means but it sure does sounds...... Nutritious and healthy? Here's an alternative for all you alcoholics!

Back to work tmr! Hopefully this week will be another great and fulfilling for me. Have a great week you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment