Sunday 14 April 2013

Dinner with clique

Ok. im posting again. After SR Olympics last Friday, met up with my beloved clique at Joe's corner and bar! My second time dining there!!

Well. Lets just say the place is meh. Huishi complained that the menu is ugly. Crystal and stanley complained the aircon is warm. Ben, I forgot what he said. As for me, Im okay with it la since I suggested the place hehehehe.

Though the place is a disappointment, what's most important is that I get to spend quality time with them though Huishi left really early. They never fails to brighten up my mood I tell you. So grateful. xx.

The table ordered Hawaiian pizza, mushroom soup, strawberry beer, aglio olio, beef pasta and fish&chips. Food was not too bad!

After that went for selegie! Stanley's treat! And that pretty up sums up my day that day.

Super love them!

Ok I swear I'm becoming more boring. Thanks school. Meh. Bye





No comments:

Post a Comment