Monday 29 April 2013

My weekend getaway

So I went over to malacca this weekend from Friday evening to Saturday with mama and uncle mike!

End sch on 3.30 last Friday and chop chop went home packed and left for the 3 hours ride to malacca! Went to the same bungalow that we always go when we go there, I think its my 3rd time staying there. It's just the perfect stay-over.

Swimming pool, jacuzzi, cable tv, pool table, karaoke, and personal butler and cook. You name it! Can I own a house like that next time? And it's pretty affordable, think we only paid $280 for both of us for two nights on top of food cooked by them!!!

Had a rather good trip. It was relaxation , well at least quality ones with alcohol every night and some retail therapy. Hehe. You guys should visit the place if you have time, I wish I could tell you the name but I don't remember cos it's a private house bought then made for tourists. Hahaha but it's inside the afamosa resort.

Didn't took much photos. :) I'm so tired on the way to sch now. Bye. Have a great day! 2 more days to public holiday... You bet I'm counting down every second of it hahahaha







No comments:

Post a Comment