Saturday 20 April 2013

Saturday outing

Went out today with Dominic after not meeting him for so long! I think 2 years omg.....

Went farrer park get his pool cue and then noms noms at dhoby ghaut's Tokyo street! Ordered garlic seafood rice, so nice laaaaa!!

Then bought canelé macarons to bring home. *dreamy sighs* OK LISTEN UP HARD. Canelé macarons is DA BOMB!!! It's damn damn damn nice please, much better than twg which is not nice please. Omg it's worth every cent of mine plus it's only $2.50.... Can you believe it?!?!?!? Ok I'm craving for it again. Regretted only buying 3(cookies and cream, raspberry mint and salted Caramel) but too bad no much photos cos I kinda accidentally squashed the caramel one and my mama ate the raspberry mint one... Hahaha so I only camwhored with my cookies and cream.... And the photos below probably doesnt do it justice at all.... CAN'T WAIT TO BUY MORE NEXT TIME URGH....

And then went to yishun safra to play bowling since we both stay yishun!

Ok I'm ashamed to say this but my first game I only scored 27.... I know I know, wtf right LOL. The small girl beside me stared at me and yes she got higher than me, small girl challenging me is it is it is is it!!! Zz. Ok then second game doubled so like 58 so still ok la. Hahahaha but please, playing with him with like extreme diff la... People last time tournament one ahem.

And then went to play poker. I honestly don't know what's with my luck and I forgot the rules alr, second round all in lost $20 LOL OK WTF. But then Dom helped me to absorb cos he won $100 plus HAHA.

And then home sweet home. Macarons macarons macarons omg damn nice!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment