Saturday 15 March 2014

Chop chop

Hello!

Guess who had a haircut finally? ME!
Went to trim my hair , actually I'm not sure whether it's still trimming cos I cut off around 2 inches.... And had treatment! Check out my astronaut hat!


And Ta-dah. I kind of feel better with shorter hair now. Before that I felt.....messy and more tied down I don't know why. Hahahaha. Now I'm feeling all refreshed! 





Took these in the toilet HAHA. Take half way suddenly someone walk in. Super duper paiseh I faster pretend look at my phone and run out. 

Hehehe.

Gosh I love love love how my hair smells after visiting the salon. It was either the smell of the shampoo they used on me or the treatment lotion. Smells so good I couldn't stop smelling my hair.  Anyone else with me?

And, on my way back, the haze was smelling so bad. And I didn't want the dust or smell to get into my hair.. Ended up brisk walking all the way back home. NO ONE / NOTHING WILL GET TO MY GOOD SMELLING HAIR

Hair, you are safe. I will protect you I promise you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment