Friday 3 May 2013

Freedom

Hello earth! Was at my baby cousin Isaac birthday the day before ! ( I swear it was like 'now' become 'ytd' become 'the day before' cos upload keeps failing me). He's one already!!! Labour day baby! Just one and already such a sweet-heart and good looking young boy, gonna grow up to be so drop dead handsome! Happy birthday darling boy!

His birthday chalet's at some SAF changi tree lodge place, so different from normal chalet! The place's really pretty and they hired balloon scuplture, had pop cake and a lot of pretty stuff. So gorgeous! Stayed over and it was a sleeping bag night. So long since I slept in one, reminded me on how cold and hard the floor is. And this is because land cools down quickly due to conduction and convection. I got study my Geog ok!!!

&&& Look! My shirt shouts freedom! Hahaha love this shirt from mango, and the balloons exactly fit the word. I longed for freedom, 6 more months. Ok bye.







No comments:

Post a Comment