Saturday 26 October 2013

Huishi's 18

So I met my girls for Huishi's 18th birthday at orchard central ytd! Went for this restaurant called MEDZ. It's a Marche concept restaurant where you are given a card which is used to order food from different stalls. No much people though! 

Rose I bought for her!

Food we ordered and shared!!

The cakes were 3 for $15.90! So we got this pretty rainbow cake which tastes...... Meh. 

Lemon Meringue Cake. Well, can someone teach me how you pronounce this? Like Merink? Or Meh-Ri-nique? 


And chocolate fudge cake!!! All the cakes look pretty but taste so so. The cake damn "cake-y" la! Like flour-y! 


Yums Rosti with sour cream! It's actually good! Better than Marche's. Marche's like very dry but this is wetter and has a pepper and salt taste to it! $5.90 only! Not bad! 

Ham & Cheese Pizza


Plus a pot of Chamomile! I love chamomile but Huishi and crystal prefer Pepsi over this ): hen weird hor them. Unhealthy kids!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUI HUI

After that we went outside and there's like pretty wall decorations in B2 of orchard central! So we took lots of photos. Here's multi talented me balancing a rose on my head. 


Our OOTD shots










The secret to why Crystal always look sideways in her Instagram's OOTD shots. Now you know

okkkkkkk. That's all. 

Shall end off a photo of my birthday card to Huishi. My art like A1 hor. 


LOVE THEM! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment