Saturday 12 October 2013

T G I F

Wimbly Lu date with Maria and Kaiwen today! A good night after a whole day of chem which sucks.

Studied in sch then off we go by cab to Wimbly! $10 plus cab from sch la so expensive!!! Maybe cos it was peak hour( around 7 plus) so it was like jam + peak hour surcharge. But it's probably better to cab on your first visit cos it's really deep within the bungalows. Didn't expect it to be located amongst the bungalows. 

& When we arrived, had to queue for pretty long too but the cute guy waiter was nice so it's fine! Hehe 

And it's really full plus the place is small so the 3 of us had to share a two seater.

The interior is nice though! 


Such an ideal date place that had us saying "why are we still single" HAHAHA. 




Ordered waffles which is super good! Never thought waffles can actually taste good, I mean like I always thought all waffles taste the same hahaha. I know thats what you think too you suagu(s) out there, I know I'm not the only suagu. But it's really good! The crisp is there and ya la it's just nice, I can't describe food well I apologise . 



With chocolate truffles ice cream + maple  syrup. 


With salted caramel and chocolate sauce. 

Ordered chocolate marshmallow pie which no one can finish plus lagsana, caffe latte, hot chocolate too! 

And so.......... Overall : Good night good food good waiter good service good atmosphere good place. 

Ok good night, xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment