Monday 28 October 2013

Monday

Hello // Ni Hao.

It's 11 more days to a levels but I think I'm pretty much fucked up. But as inspired by Nick Vujicic, who is now by far my favourite motivational speaker, said, how people always complain they can't do it but here they are now. I thought I couldn't make it for O's, I thought I couldn't make it for promos, I thought I couldn't live another day of problems. Here I am now.  I'm not going to give up cos this obstacle will pass through eventually. 

POSITIVE THOUGHTS.

And today is stay home Monday cos my lazy bones decided that I shouldn't go out. 

Made my own lunch and I think I'm pretty healthy huh. 


Here's my lunch -> oatmeal w bananas. And my drink, wolfberries + dried longans and red dates which I all just put into a cup and add hot water. Bought these Chinese ingredients from a yao cai dian! Supposedly to make me more refreshed and energetic to study. 

I pray hard I will have a great day studying and forgive myself of all the wrongs I did and to start afresh. 

Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment