Monday 17 February 2014

Carlton Hotel - Cafe Mosaic

Had our company's chinese new year lunch awhile back at Carlton Hotel's Cafe Mosaic for buffet lunch. 

Lunch there was pretty good. But if you need a review whether to visit there or not,  I have to agree with the rest of the online reviews that the variety is not that good. 


Got to make our own Rojak. I think I can go to the hawker and set up a stall to sell rojak liao. I'm good at it man! Ok maybe not, since no one ate it ): On defence, the ingredients is not good ok!
The you-tiao and tau-pok lao hong one. Not the chef (aka me) 's fault. Choose ingredients this kind of thing not big chef (ahem me) do one


Ah see, doesn't looks too bad right? Looks like normal hawker rojak, don't you think so?


Maybe it isn't a good idea to be blogging now at 10pm ++.  You bet I'm craving for those fresh and yummy sashimi and seafood...



Complimentary Yu Sheng

Huat ah. HAHA. Quite funny! When we were tossing the yu sheng, I think someone's chopsticks drop inside HAHA

So when I was taking photos of the dessert section, one of the staff walk over and say cannot take photos. He say if I take must pay $2 hahaha. But end up he said "just joking, take la take la".

I think he was just joking, yup. Here are the photos!








Black pepper steak. They have a stand for you to order either steak / chicken chop.


Fish Maw Soup

All in all, it was a good lunch! Kind of talked more to my colleagues and also the food was good! The only pity is that I didn't get to enjoy the desserts that I took photos of. Opt for fresh fruits as desserts instead because cakes and all looks too filling.

Now, I just have to think of ways to burn those extra fats from the festive season month......

No comments:

Post a Comment