Monday 13 May 2013

Monday blues? How about Monday skittles?

Ok irrelevant topic up there! I'm on the way to sch now for my A level chemistry SPA. And why I decided to update? I was reading my own blog like usual cos I'm bored. It's like when I'm bored, it will be 1)Instagram 2)Facebook 3)wattpad 4)YouTube 5)browse my own blog. If you haven't realise, I'm actually a fan of myself HAHAHAHAH. Disgusting. But I guess self love is good, right?

And my manners.... GOOD MORNING TO.... Me and myself and my blog. Lol. Why am I zi-highing ahem. Anw so ytd was Mother's Day! Nothing extravagant nothing too good, but it's the effort that counts I hope. Bought mama a rose and customised cake from P.Osh. I'm too broke hahaha. 10 years later ok mama, Gucci bag also can. I think .  Hahahaha ok bye bye. Have a great Monday ahead. I love my mum, a lot. :) mushy mushy stuff she know I know hahahaha.


say hi to my pretty mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment