Monday 13 May 2013

Taiwan trip short update

I know I said I wanted to post about Taiwan since forever. It has been months considering I went there last december. ahha but its too much to talk about and I'm too lazy so I'm just gonna post a picture or two of the six days I'm there. Enjoy!

DAY 1


With sis.

View when I stepped out of hotel. Shilin night market area

DAY 2


Beitou hot spring

After soaking in the private hot spring

Us in the private hot spring leisure resort room! 

DAY 3


yum dessert
Jiufen -love this place! the scenery is gorgeous with traditional sense. 

high tea at high altitude with the ever mesmerizing scenery there!

DAY 4

Ximending!

at some cutesy soft toy cafe!

rao he night market

DAY 5

Modern toilet restaurant with my super shag looking face

National Palace Museum

Noms and cute panda cake bought from taipei 101

DAY 6


Fisherman's Wharf. TOO GORGEOUS

Hey mama piggy

one of the most beautiful scenery I ever saw. Only in Taiwan.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND YES. I'm done with my little post on my 6 days in Taiwan! I ended up uploading more photos than I intended to cos its just too pretty! And its not my photography skills, my awesome skills that's why but its really the things you see at Taiwan is just so special, unique and beautiful. If you enjoyed looking through these photos as much as I do, go ahead to my fb! I uploaded a lot of pictures and spent hours doing it. 

gonna sleep now so that I can make full use of my study break tmr, wish me luck k. good night love love. ending off with a ridiculous photo of me with my taiwan bf. PDA much huh.


No comments:

Post a Comment