Saturday 18 May 2013

TGIF

It's Friday again! Had gp paper today, well I guess it's just meh......

Went to find mum at Waterloo street to pray and went orchard! Isetan was having closed door sales. Then went to Canelè for my dinner and high tea hahaha. Ordered a tea set for $25++. Set's for 2! Includes 2 macarons(which we chose salted caramel, cookies and cream) , one cake (mango short cake) , finger sandwich (ham and cheese)! Also includes velvet earl grey as well as ice lemon tea. Pretty much a good deal! Yums. Everything is just so heavenly! My fav dessert place as per now! 



Two macarons is simply not enough, so we got 12 more hahahahahha. 12's for $21++. Which I guess is pretty affordable! Compare it to the current popular laudree macarons, the same cost can probably only get you 5 or 6 macarons! 


Then went to guess since guess has offer as well! On top of the discounted price, purchase of 5 items has additional 15% off. And members get another 5% off. Was damn worth it! Got myself a guess tshirt and a watch! 

Guess how much is it!!! It's only $59! Can you believe it?!? Original price was $150 then 50% off then 15% off and another 5% off! I finally have my own watch after my white Levi's one spoiled.... (Been wearing my mum's watch for awhile now) hahahaha. Today was a pretty great day! Glad I went out with my mama although I'm not suppose to cos I have so many more papers left.... But oh well.

Till the next time, good night! And can I just say how glad I am to blogger app now?!? The updated version now allows me to position my photo wherever I like instead of right smack at the end like last time. Loveeeeee it! Thanks blogger ;) alrighty ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment