Wednesday 26 August 2015

Bitch goes to the beach

Sorry I can't help it with the title hahaha. Blame it on the fact that "bitch" rhymes so well with "beach". Every time I hear the word "beach", I'm inclined to link it with "bitch". Either that or the lyrics from Nicki Minaj's Starship -  "let's go to the beach, each, let's go get away" comes to my mind heh. I'm not referring to anyone as a bitch, less say myself ah haha

This will be a post filled with pictures of beaches (and maybe bitches, heh just jk) from the following:

1) Beach Days with my JC girls
2) Atlantis 8 with gfs + bf + bf's friends

1) Beach Days with my JC girls

During the long jubilee weekend, went to Sentosa with Kai Wen and Cintia. (Hi Maria, you need to come back soon if you are reading this). Went Sentosa because Cintia wanted to suntan. Haha but by that time when we were there around 5 plus due to delays and rain earlier that day, there wasn't substantial sunlight for her to be tanned.

 

one of the weirdest / unconventional picnic I ever had.
Picnic with Carl Jr (Kai's) , Long John Silver (mine) and sushi (Cintia's)
hahaha in defence, we were pretty hungry as we only had our brunch / lunch at 5 plus

bought fruits too but the toilet was too far so lazy bums us are too lazy to walk over and wash them
ended up not eating it and bringing it back home

hehe pretty much our camwhore pics ahead

















stayed till about 8pm, lazing around, taking pictures then headed over to vivo.
shopped around and had my fav yami yoghurt again!


we were all so exhausted by the end of the day even though we didn't do much
must be the effect of the calming sea breeze

great day spent with the girls nonetheless, spending quality time and catching up after not meeting together for more than half a year since Cintia studies abroad

2) Atlantis 8 with gfs + bf + bf's friends

Atlantis 8 was pretty much my virgin beach party! Decided to go to the party because Marcus wanted to go and unwind after his exams & also I thought it would be fun. Asked my girlfriends along and yup, the rest is history.

Met them after work, had dinner then headed to Wavehouse, Sentosa!

with my pretty party girls

with the pretty bestie

don't be jealous but I get to hang out with a hunk

our group that day missing 2 other guys from bf's side

sorry ah all my photos my red eye damn jialat
red eyes / reflective eyes like nobody's business

bought a standing table also! came with two towers of beer and two bottle of hard liquor. here's us being pretentious posing with our drinks hahaha





It was such a great night! Had fun drinking, dancing at the dance floor and playing in the foam pool! Wouldn't have been possible without these fun people. Great night, great company indeed, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment