Wednesday 12 December 2012

12/12/12

I'm seeing 12/12/12 all over Instagram and Facebook. Was it a special day for you? ;)

Mine was pretty much a good day! Finally met Siew Cheng after so long. Lunch's at northpoint. KFC 2 piece chicken meal. Second time this week. *gasps* FAT FAT FAT.

Went her house and watch movie after that. Watched pitch perfect! Nice show! Haha the vomit a bit disgusting though haha. Ew......... dinner after that!

Anw I'm a bit not looking forward to tmr. ): going over to Mandai mudfield for some horse shoe crab rescue programme, part of my CCA twinning programme activity. everyone from my CCA was sent to one cca each to plan CIP proposal. And mine was with natural society . So yup! Mud and crab gosh. I'm starting to fear for tmr! Because I'm quite scared of touching crabs even though it will be meaningful work. Plus I'm the only one from my cca, seems like time to try to make new friends hai.

Pictures from today. My face again. sian alr or not? Hahaha k la bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment