Tuesday 11 December 2012

Someone has to say it

(Post from Chris's list of "things to blog about" - Someone has to say it)

Someone has to say it..... someone has to say something about it.... okay let me think.... er..... someone.... me .... yes me! I have something to say!! That is........PEOPLE SHOULDN'T EAT PORK

People who know me should know that I'm not a fan of pork and I won't be the one who orders it if its on the dining table. (exception of Char Siew Rice) I mean I do eat pork but very little. Reasons why me and YOU shouldn't eat pork..... (Yes im on an attempt to persuade you not to eat pork.)

First and foremost reason : THEY ARE CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. SUPER DUPER CUTE!! 

         

They should be kept at pets, not food. They are also my favourite animals since young, mainly because I was born in the year of pig! For me, this "no pork" thing came around when I was in primary school. It started because being young me thinks that they are my friends since I'm born in the year of pig. Yes I know pigs are not the only cute animals that we eat, there's cow and chicken also........ but the second reason.

Secondly : Pork just have some porky taste that I don't like...........

Thirdly: I don't know what happened to me these few years. But whenever I eat meat, I think of how they look like before they are slaughtered and feel.......... disgusted. And some meat just have this bloody taste or meaty taste that I call . I mean I still eat meat la, but not a meat lover, hence explains my lack of protein.

Okay I think this post just makes me not want to eat pork even more. It's your choice whether you eat or not but I really think they are cute...... Yup! Maybe I'm just more biased towards "no pork" rather than the animals but I really like pigs. Ok. Bye, ♥
       

No comments:

Post a Comment