Sunday 9 December 2012

Mum Mum

Went out with Mummy today to Jcube after I woke up! My first time there & Its really pretty boring except that there is a cinema(which is available in many more places) , Ice skating rink(which I can't skate for nuts) and maybe Sticky's(which isn't too much of an attraction that I will go all the way there to get). I probably wouldn't go there again since its like a 30 minutes ride from home.

Walked around and went to Itacho Sushi's for dinner! I like how the food there are always so unique and different for other Japanese restaurants. You guys should go try as well, I think there's one at Bugis and Ion Orchard. ;)


Chawamushi with Scallop

Cheese Shrimp ; Mango Lobster

Fish head! Love the sauce!! ok now I feel like eating.... hahaha

Soy Sauce Salmon! promotion - $0.40/pc. ✌

Squid Leg! $1.50/pc ignore this fail level of photography haha

I realise I'm drinking green tea almost everyday recently

Mum Mum

After dinner, went for movie with Mum! Life of PI! not too bad la. some parts really made me hold my breathe! But its quite boring at some parts.


K bye! Nua time now. Miss my bed. ;) hee


No comments:

Post a Comment