Thursday 3 January 2013

First day of 2013

Went out with the babes and clique on first day of New year! That's how the start of new year should be man. Fav earthlings + Catch-ups = Happy!

Met around evening at centrepoint for Astons buffet! It's not really a buffet-buffet. Its like main dish(can be steak, chicken, fish and chips ,whatever is on the menu) 

Mine's grilled chicken

plus free flow of side dishes (macaroni,fried potato,brocoli, potato wedges, soup etc) , free flow salad, 


free flow drinks and free flow desserts (ice cream and fruits). 


The price is rather okay for a buffet I guess, cheapest is $21.90 with the main course of grilled chicken which is what most of us ordered..... hahahhaha #singaporeans #cheapskate Yup and so the price you pay for this buffet is the cost of your main dish, of course, if you order like steak then you have to pay more I think $31.90! The good thing is GST and service charges and whatnots are already included in that price!

After dinner, walked around and then later settled down at coffee bean to catch up and chit-chat! Below are photos taken with my pretty girls! Love 'em!

I think when I take picture with them, I must stand in the middle cos I'm the shortest............. hai.

Outside Astons! Me and Crystal coincidentally wearing denims and boots!

OOTD,OOTN shot taken with the babes.

And, yes, this is how I ended my day! Great day out with 'em! And now, I'm still struggling to do my homework. hai. can't holiday be forever and ever? Just let me find some rich guy and be a shao nai nai suan le.............. HAHA OK IM JUST JOKING. Education is what empower girls with power and not dependant on their spouse!! ok bye. night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment