Friday 30 November 2012

How I use Facebook

First attempt from the list of things to blog about from Chris - How I use Facebook.

I'm now confident that after this post, you guys will think I'm a stalker hahahaha.

So............. Erm. I used to use Facebook a lot! Like spend few hours on it when im bored? Now slightly lesser since I got Instagram and other sites to visit haha. But now still will visit everyday uh. That makes me less stalker-ish now. right? hahaha SAY YES!!! Yes guai!

How I use Facebook is that I will first look through news feed? HAHAHAHAHA I SOUNDS LIKE IM EXPLAINING SOMETHING STUPID LIKE HOW TO TIE A SHOE LACE TO 5 YEARS OLDS WTH. Ok and then next , I will click on interesting statuses and look at the comments? And if the person's status is like exceptionally funny/ridiculous/interesting, maybe I will click on the person's profile and view their profile? LOL WTH WHAT IS THIS IM DOING EXPLAINING MY STALKERISH SIDE.

I also use Facebook to share photos with my friends? Now a proud owner of 3000 plus photos! With probably half or more than half uploaded by me?

I will also...... Like other's statuses or photos if I find it nice. Facebook chat with people. Wish people "happy birthday" (trust me, without Facebook, less than 10 would remember your birthday unless its those who cares) . like pages. Click on friends' profile to catch up on what they have been up to. Have a good laugh at 9Gags. Etc etc.

And . Ok. sometimes I will click on random people's profile and look through their photos and judge them(I know I'm mean) or give personal comments mentally. I also mentally praise pretty or hot looking people, or admire at sweet couples.

I will sometimes also use it as a tool to find some hot guy I met? LOL.

YES YES YES.I SHALL STOP NOW. THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. Who on the right mind goes around telling people how they use Facebook HAHAHAHAHA. Stop judging me now like how I judge despo people hitching on pretty girls on fb. LOL BUH BYE. Feel free to tell me how you use Facebook also hahahahahaha. I will be glad to exchange cyber stalking skills with you!

Awkward post. Really. Bye!! Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment