Friday 30 November 2012

TGIH

Instead of TGIF im going to say, TGIH-Thank God Its Holidays!

hahaha I don't even know its friday now that its holidays until my mum told me. I honestly thought today was thurday haha. Anw so today wasn't boring! Went shopping with Bryan, Shenmin and Zhijian for their prom stuff. Apparently Bryan pulled me along because they think I can help them choose. hahahaha. They really trust me too much for my taste in guys clothes! Can't help it that people see me as someone with a great taste. ahem ahem.

Went down to town and walked around H&M, far east plaza for their prom stuff. now then I realized  guys clothes really not cheap esp blazers and shirt! The blazers were selling at at least $80 to $100+. Cost more than us girls for prom for dressing only!! So expensive!

And orchard's Christmas decoration really quite nice! So blink and pretty!

Zhi Jian, Shen Min, Bryan. Me

Bryan & Me
I honestly don't know what kind of pose it this hahahaha. guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment