Monday 12 November 2012

Sun Day

Hey! How has your week went? Great?

PW's finally over for me!!! YAYYYYYYY! No more A levels this year!!Now only left with reexam!! And after that : run for hope, nov lessons, chalet, Taiwan+hongkong+Macau+zhuhai trip !! Woots! Looking forward!

Anw. Went out with family today to get runner's tee! went shopping after that,am starting to find long sleeves for taiwan trip! then. dinner with family today at Marche Somerset 313!!

My first time there! I will say not bad, quite a unique experience. It's like you go down the stairs then they will give you this "Marche guest card" and it's a bit like hawker concept I guess. There's different stores in Marche selling a specific dish . So you just choose the one you want and pay it with your card!! Quite cool but it's not worth the money to me!! The food's not that fantastic too ! But I like the ambience and deco. Very cozy!

Here are some pictures I snapped at Marche ;) bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment