Monday 20 January 2014

Off day

What I did on my off day - Eat and shop. Most of the photos were taken while waiting for mum to finish her treatment. Had to wait for her for an hour odd. What better way to spend my time other than window shop and try on clothes? Girls who agree MAKE SOME NOISE woohoo!

Loving Zara's fitting room lighting. Didn't like the top but just tried anyway cos I needed to pass time hehe.


At MDS. Love the skirt! But no new piece ): boohoo. 


At cotton on. Am on the red carpet people! Er I would like to thank my father my mother my sister my relatives my friends........... 




AM I DOING IT RIGHT JEROME JARRE????? HAHA. Super ugly but all for you Jerome <3. 

For those who know who's Jerome Jarre, this is how he smiles usually. Quoting him "smile until you can't open your eyes". Such a cute, funny and beautiful person with a great heart. Can I marry you now?!?! 

Kidding. (Or maybe not) 

So that's basically how I spent my off day today - being a zi lian monster. HAHA. 

Kidding (Or am I?) 

Bye! 

Kidding (kid you not) 

HAHAHA OK BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment