Saturday 4 January 2014

Run pass me lor, run pass me

Hi guys. I'm currently sitting at a random bus stop now cos I'm too tired to continue walking back home.

Woke up at 6.30 today and can't get back to sleep. 

So I decided to go for a run (I'm not sure if it was a right choice though because I'm regretting it now). Went to google the time for sunrise which is 7.11am but I still didn't manage to see the sunrise despite leaving house at 7am...... 

And yes I'm so tired right now after 4 hours of sleep. Kind of got lost so I had a really long jog + walk. And after awhile I'm just like 

"YES YES YES RUN PASS ME LOR RUN FASTER" 

 "oh shit uncle walk even faster than me, aye walk lor walk lor" 

"Should I just stop right now and go Punggol plaza? Aye but then I walk so much go the longer route la"

"omg Im falling asleep now" 

"Let me go get some KFC ice lemon tea" 

"Eh but if I go KFC wearing a running outfit, people will think I fat ass or not ah. Go run liao then go KFC"

 "omg fml it's closed" (yes KFC suay suay haven't open, starts at 8am) 

"Sian can I take bus? But I so sweaty now I think uncle don't want me"

"Ah..... How about taxi? But I not enough money" 

And so after a whole lot of talking to myself, (yes above are my real thoughts along the way) , I dragged myself to a petrol kiosk and got a drink. 
        
 
Ayataka! I tell you the best part about running is the cold drink after the run. 

So right now, yes I'm still stuck in a bus stop cos my eyes are closing and home is still so freaking far from me.

 I've walked/jogged for 1 hour plus so far.

Why did I go out for a run? Remind me again please. I think I can get use to sitting at this bus stop and not move right now.

//

Guess who's back home now after two hours with some breakfast? 

               
    




Walao I'm so proud of myself! I don't usually eat breakfast and wake up until noon at least. Wa impressive Crystal! 

HAHAHAHAHA. Ok shall stop praising myself. Probably gonna head back to sleep after this...... Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment