Saturday 25 January 2014

Mad








Selfie post / Food log post - I can't decide. I think I seriously have some multiple option decision phobia complication. Woo I just came up with a random term haha. 

On the way to work now. Mad tired. Mad mad tired. Mad mad mad tired. You get my point yet? 

You do? You really do? Ok I think you don't get my point yet.

I'm mad mad mad mad tired. Mad mad mad mad mad tired. Mad mad mad mad mad mad tired. 

Test - how many "mad" should I type next? 

I heard you say 7? YES 7! Good job! 

Lets continue...... 

Ok just kidding. I lazy type already.
//

Now playing : "Love, me" by Collin Raye. 
One of the songs that make me have the goosebumps. It's a really romantic and sweet song (well to me at least) 

It's about like this person narrating the love story of his grandparents. In the past, his grandma's dad kind of didnt approve them in getting together. So they had this plan to runaway and get married. 

BUT

I think the girl didnt turned up and gave him a letter instead.

The letter wrote: "if you get there before I do, don't give up on me. I will meet you when my chores are through  I don't know how long I will be. But I'm not gonna let you down. Darling, wait and see. And between now and then, before I see you again, I will be loving you. Love, me" (which is the chorus of the song) 

But anyway, then it moved to the present time where the grandma is passing away then the grandpa said the exact words with tears "if you get there before I do, don't give up one me. I will meet you when my chores are through , I don't know how long I will be. But I'm not gonna let you down. Darling wait and see. And between now and then, before I see you again, I will be loving you. Love, me" 

//
(Don't know if the lyrics are exact, I typed it without reference while I'm listening to the song) 


Mad touching right........... Especially when the grandma passed away and the grandpa said those words....... 

Go listen to it! With the tune and all it's even better! 

Ok having goosebumps again. It's so beautiful and lovely ): where's my Romeo?!?!??

No comments:

Post a Comment