Sunday 17 November 2013

A WAR WITH THE COCKROACH

YES YOU SAW MY TITLE RIGHT.

IM HAVING A WAR RIGHT NOW. WITH A COCKROACH. 

Time check - 12.51 am.

Was studying when a random cockroach appeared which made my mum screamed for my name. So I ran over and saw a cockroach and screamed too. 

WHYYYYYYYYY

Mum went to close the door and alarmed the enemy. Wrong move. Cockroach ran into our room instead. Desperate times call for desperate measures. So I woke up my uncle to catch the cockroach. But unfortunately, when he came to our room the cockroach went into our cupboards. OUR CUPBOARDS. HELLO?!?!?!?!?!?!? Cockroach, it's OUR cupboard!!!! Not yours hello!!!!!!!!!!! 

Y U MAKE TWO GIRLS SCREAM AND PANIC COS OF U. 

So I went to get some sandalwood powder which insects apparently are afraid of. But I couldn't light it up cos I clumsily didn't manage to light up the lighter! Stupid cockroach made me feel so useless as a 18 years old. 

THIS IS WAR

Anw so my uncle managed to light up the lighter and sandlewood powder. First weapon in the war, done. 

Went to google "how to get rid of cockroach" 


MUAHAHAHAHA ALWAYS KNOW YOUR ENEMY WELL. So I got some bread crumbs using some gardenia bread. Whole grain bread ok, cockroach better appear, this is some good bread.

Lined a line of bread crumps/bits from my room leading to the toilet where a plastic bag awaits. Second weapon, done.



It's a tough war but I'm ready. YOU BETTER APPEAR. (Please? I need to sleep. Give me back my room) 

No comments:

Post a Comment