Wednesday 6 November 2013

Fly free

It's two days or should I say one day more to A levels and I'm on the verge of... Going crazy.  I have people texting me(I thank you and appreciate it) all the best for exams and that I will do well. Lets just say I'm doubting myself especially for chemistry. I hate myself for being so slackish right now it's like I can see the two years of hardwork in JC all going down into the drain.

Anyway. 


Although Christmas in singapore is no big deal. No winter and no extravagant celebration. I just can't wait to soak myself in some positive feelings in the coming season of giving. 

I CAN'T WAIT FOR EXAMS TO BE OVER. 

This is such a meaningless post. I really should stop throwing my life away. I'm wasting time with all the back up plans I layed out for myself. I suck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment