Monday 11 November 2013

Passing by

Someone that I used to know.

"But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
No you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know"

Randomly thought of all the people that I once met, was close to and now just shoulders to brush through. It's sad.

For e.g. I used to have a domestic helper when I was younger. Probably really close to her. I remembered we had fun prank-calling people at a age of 5 maybe? Haha ok well not really prank calling, it was more like randomly calling numbers and then saying "hi, sorry wrong number" I found it real fun last time. 

And the ex boyfriends. You were once so close, hanging out everyday, making up each other's world at that time. And today, I'm not too sure about you but mine just became complete strangers. It was as if like we were never an item before hahaha. Not that I'm complaining, just a random thought. 

And so many people.... Your good friends, your buddies, your classmates. You used to be so close to them, knowing how they are like and what they do. But, now, it's all a "hi,bye" relationship. 

Of course all these are inevitable. Just thoughts. Hahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment