Friday 22 November 2013

Blues

Woke up crying. It was that kind of dreams that you ended up crying in your sleep. And then the crying somehow wakes you up and you continue crying awake. 

It was a similar context to several dreams before that I woke up crying. So I don't really know what to think of it. But, since some dream interpretation website says it's a sign of releasing your deep emotions and a process of healing, all is good I suppose. 

It's 2.44pm and I just woke up not long ago due to the numerous dreams I have every single night it's wearing me out. Yesterday in another dream I dreamt about getting attacked by terrorists and I had like guns. And somehow I was a teacher so to protect the students I told them to protect themselves with scissors and knife blades etc. 

Ok too much drama I'm having a headache now. 

So I'm still on bed now waiting for my sister to cook us some porridge. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It's such a miracle cos I can't remember any time else she actually cooked something for me. The only time she cooks is probably only Maggie mee for herself hahahaha. 

So nice of her hor. She just told me "I cook you wash the dishes" so I guess I have to wash the dishes later. 

Hahahahahaha. Alright bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment