Thursday 14 November 2013

NOMS NOMS

A LEVELS ARE OVER WOOHOO.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Pfft
-
-
-
-
-
-

AS IF. More like I'm acting like A levels is over. I'm just so sick of A levels right now I just want to get it done and over with &&& not think about it anymore! Pretty much going to fail chemistry already ): but I'm not going to give up on my other subjects just yet! There's still hope for the others.

Anw got my clip on fish eye lens today from Maria! We bought together and it was mailed to her house. Loving it but I dropped it. I FREAKING DROPPED IT. 

$€|!.*?]>.>*]~+]|!€{?|^{?~?\>] (this is a long sentence of curse) 

And now there's a scratch to it that appears on the camera!!!! Y I SO CARELESS 


Ok here are some photos before the scratch! 




And here are some photos after chem paper today! Went home to change and out we go for sister's birthday celebration! On the way to Jumbo seafood restaurant! 





These are taken after the scratch but it's not that visible here. But really can see on the camera when the photo is clear ): boohoo. 

At the restaurant with mummy dearest! 


And our yum yum food!!! 




Ordered the meal for 4pax but didn't manage to take much photos cos I'm a hungry girl. Hehehe. Food at jumbo was SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!! Yay to maybe coming again for grandma's birthday woohoo. 

After which, went to chock full of beans! Thanks to the resourceful sister aka me who knows about the cafe, we were all in for a treat, both treats for the eyes and our tummy. 


Chocolate cake and cappuccino!! I'm so impressed by their pretty and super cute decorations and latte art! *girly squeals* JUST TOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE. Super impressed la, which girl doesn't like such cute and pretty stuff you tell me! definitely going back again!!! 

Photos with the birthday girl who turns 14! As motherly and old woman this sounds, she will still be the little sister to me. I mean I still see her as a small girl even though she's 14. Hahahahaha. Guess that's how all parents see their child. She still looks 9 though.




Alright love you little sister although sometimes I hate you to bits! But those good times shall compensate for the bad ones hahahaha. happy birthday laaaaa xx 
Bye bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment