Thursday 28 November 2013

Over

A levels are finally over! This has been like one of my toughest year to be honest and A levels felt like an eternity I'm not even joking.

I ought to be really really really happy now that I gain back my freedom right? But I don't feel anything strong in terms of being free or anything leh hahaha. Maybe because after all I did indeed do quite badly this round and probably won't do well. Hm.

But anw, I'm trying my best to convince myself to forgive myself of all the wrongs because after all happy or not, I have to live by the days. So until I get back my results next feb and decide my next step in life, I will try my best to enjoy my time and start afresh!

Hahaha. Anyways, this morning was like a mad rush for me. For morning papers, we usually have to be in the hall by 7.45am. I set like 5 or 6 alarms starting from 5.30am but the lazy ass me snooze all the way to 7am. SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME. I did the fastest washing up ever and called cab immediately! And cab fee cost me $13. HEART PAIN AHHHHHHHH. But it was either that or I will be late for my exams. Who ask me so lazy ass oversleep.

Sigh. I reached at 7.25 though HAHAHAHA. So much for rushing the taxi driver. I think he thinks I super kan cheong spider cos when I reached sch, he was like "still got 30 minutes ma" HAHAHA OH WELL.

After the 3 hour geog p2 today, went to the field to take some pictures with the girls haha.








NO MORE SCHOOL UNIFORM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I think my jump shots were not bad cos I first time look like I jumped really high in the photos HAHA. But its a matter of angle la. Cintia helped me to take it from like floor level tilting up so it looks like I jumped really high. Art student indeed!

But my face in the jump shots are really ugly. It either looks like I'm constipating or I'm eating my hair so, too bad no nice instagram-worthy photos. BOOOOO. Someone needs to give me a 101 how-to-look-nice-in-jump-shots tutorial, like seriously. 

And the consequences of the "trying to act artsy fatsy lie on grass" shots you see above is grass all over our body. hahaha. The things girls do for nice photos. Didn't turn out nice though hahaha

Moving on, so what did I do after A levels today? I WENT CLUBBING. I WENT DANCING. I WENT KBOX. I WENT DRINKING. I WENT SHOPPING. I WENT HIGH TEA. I WENT TO HAVE LOTS OF FUN.

Ok those are obviously lies la. I think I quite no life HAHAHAHA. I went thai express with the girls, then went home help mum with some flight booking stuff (FYI I'm going taiwan next june woohoo *butt shakes*) , slept, watch catch-up episodes like "say it" and "the right U".

Despite a seemingly no life today, I'm feeling not too bad now la. "Say it" and "Finding U" really made me laugh a lot. Haven't laughed from my heart genuinely and wholesomely for quite some time. En lai is super duper cute trying to learn mandarin la!!! And " Finding U" is really nice! Similar to running man with missions except its pasting stickers on others.


Oh &&& I have an interview tomorrow at 10.30am at newton.I'm still wondering why I so kan cheong spider sign up so fast for job........ I haven't even have enough rest time at home.

Well, but responsible me can't possibly withdraw last minute, shall find out more about the job tmr and make my decision.

I'm also meeting Crystal and Huishi tmr *celebratory dance*!!!!!! We're probably gonna go hang out at some cafes and go shopping for my prom stuff.

  I CAN'T WAIT. PERIOD.

OKKKKKKK THAT'S ALL SEE YOU BYE BYE. I have been tasked by mummy to go find some information of sunflower and lavender farms to visit in Taiwan next year hehehehe bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment