Sunday 1 December 2013

Friday

My Friday spent with the girls! Went Bugis & Haji Lane to shop for our prom stuff.

Photos at BERGS to hide from the rain! Happy hour woohoo.





SW@GG3R$ YOOOOOOOOOOO.


Ok I was trying to take my OOTD but Maria said something so it turned out like this HAHA.

Tiramisu from some shop at Haji Lane that happened to be selling Tiramisu Hero. 
YUMMEH


I was so exhausted by the time I reached home but I just got to watch "The heirs". Nicole introduced it to me and now I'm hooked. HAHA LEE MIN HO IS SO SUPER CUTE & HOT & SEXY & OMG JUST FAINT LA. 

MARRY ME PLEASE MIN HO OPPA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Oppa is like that used one right? I'm not a big kpop fan so pardon me if its not haha.

Fat ass me at 2 plus in the morning living the life.Maggie mee and drama. SHIOK TTM.

Ok I spent one hour plus on blogging already, time for "The heir" 
MIN HO OPPA HERE I COME HAHAHAHA.

BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment