Monday 23 December 2013

Going veg

Met up with Stephen this morning. Been like years since we really met up and hang out. Suppose to wake up at 10.30 to meet him but the lazy me changed it to 11.30 cos I needed more sleep hahaha. I don't even remember the last time I woke up this early to meet someone. Please feel honored buddy. I was still kind of sleepy when I met him (So I'm sorry if I sounded sian, my energy level is usually higher)

Yay thing is that he came over to drive me. It's kind of cool cos he's like the only close friend of mine that drives. I should really go learn driving soon so that I'm the cool one. Sounds like a great plan huh hahaha. A plan to be the cool one

Went to turf city cos he needed to get something from there for his girlfriend. Lunch was at Vegan Burg. Saw a few people post on instagram and I was like "what's the sudden hype about!". It's not too bad cos I'm not a fan of meat so veg is the way to go!

love the grassy & natural feel they have there. felt like a cow chewing grass

Mine was Smokey bbq with fries and he's was some seasonal special with broccoli. BROCCOLI? BROCCOLI?!? I felt like a fat ass eating fries while he ordered broccoli

And he got me a christmas present too. He shouldn't have......... (cos I didn't got him anything and now I feel bad). He got me Royce chocolate which I LOVE IT, thank you!!!!! Always wanted to try Royce. The Royce shop looks damn atas one, the first time I saw it I thought it was a jewellery shop and the chocolate looks damn atas too. I think this is by far the most atas (ok why so many atas) chocolate I received and it's really good!



I was quite impressed cos there was a cooling bag for the chocolate inside. Like so well thought out to keep the chocolate cool!

Champagne flavoured noms





The chocolate is really good! Damn rich and smooth. Like really smooth. I really hen xi huan, thanks again buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment