Saturday 14 December 2013

WO HEN MEN

I wasn't kidding when I said I'm bored. In this Christmas season, I made myself Santa's best helper - Reindeer. I think I'm talented, very talented. 

I was googling "things to do at home" and "crafts to do at home". And I saw a post on pinterest and tried doing it. 


Left one is from Pinterest (handprint reindeer). And the right one is mine. I will say...... The difference is pretty minimal. Right?!?!? Except I don't have paint, sticker eyes and some red fluffy ball for its nose. Other than that, I think it looks similar. 

Just went up to my mum and asked her to guess what I drew. She said that that was a dog. Thanks mum. Thanks. 

I guess that just means everyone has a different eye when it comes to art that's why. At least she knows it's an animal. 

But anyway I thought this Pinterest idea was quite cool, by using your handprint. Everyone can have a customised reindeer according to their hand size! Feels so old school haha. 

Had fun though. Go try it....... If you're bored. Oh and bidding for my gorgeous reindeer starts from $10. 

I was going to post this on Instagram. (Keyword : going) But what I saw on my Instagram feed was zoukout and people going out with their friends. So.... I didn't. In case I look like an ultra loser. *sniffs sniffs*

No comments:

Post a Comment