Friday 6 December 2013

Good food day

Holidays is good! Good because I can sleep anytime I want and wake up as late as I want.

I have been sleeping around 3 plus am recently and waking up at 2pm. I'm enjoying this life currently you bet. The downturn to it? MY EYEBAGS NEED TO MAINTAIN. 

Went out with mum and sister today and when I saw the mirror while shopping, I got a shock man. I look like I never sleep for a few days or something ): I'm becoming a panda (but pandas are cute right?) ok need to do something about my body clock. 

Got woken up at 2pm today to go compass point with them, then went changi city point! 

Dinner was at eggs and berries! 


This Eggs Benedict is the bomb! I love it so much! It was one of their signature dish and it was so well done, got Rosti somemore. YUMMEH YUMMEH YUMMEH, IN MY TUM TUM MEY.

Grilled Chicken something! The chicken damn juicy I like

Very Berries


Bought Twelve Cupcakes too! Usually its 6 for $17. But since they were closing, it was only 6 for $9. Call us shen qian wang! 


ok drama time!

No comments:

Post a Comment