Friday 5 October 2012

Across the distance , the seas, the continents

30 posts letter challenge - Post #8, my favorite online friend.

Oh gosh this is a tough one! I don't talk to people much through online platforms. So I shall just choose a friend that has now migrated . Can right! Since its like he don't have SMS or we don't meet anymore , communicating through whatsapp or line? Hahaha k la whatever.

Hi my favorite online friend, Hewei!! How are you over at California ah? CALIFORNIA GIRLS LA LA LA LA LA (whatever the lyrics is) . How I wish you 're back in Singapore already. Then we will be going out often! Thanks for being such a nice and caring friend to me, talking to me when I'm down! And you're like so funny la haha. Learn what singlish sia!! What sheebee, sheriously, and all your la leh meh sia ! Haha. K la study hard in California k. We all miss you , jiayou jiayou!! Looking forward to seeing you come back Singapore as some big boss haha. Im here if you need anything be it a chat or someone to listen to you! :) xx.











No comments:

Post a Comment