Sunday 21 October 2012

Happy birthday to a special girl

Hi dear! Sorry that I didn't write much on the card just now . Here you go, all the wishes I want to translate to you ;)

I hope you will really do well in poly, live well and be happy. 3 years has pass and it has really been a good time getting to know you and being your friend. We've been through so much and grow together. I like how you would always be there and care for me , with the motherly/grandmother-ly feel hehe. Thanks for enduring and accepting me for who I am. Every time we meet , it will be laughs and fun and I'm really glad we met. Thanks for standing up for me and fighting the best for me. Although we don't meet and talk as often anymore, I'm sure we both stand a important place in each other's heart. Please remember that I will always be here for you, we will just be a phone call/text away. :) if there's anything, dont forget that you can still count on me ok!! And you've grown to be such a beautiful young lady now with poise and charisma. Lets see each other soon and I hope you enjoy your birthday, celebration with us earlier on , the gift and the card. I love you. Happy birthday !
xx.


























(photos snapped at snoopy cafe and cathay astons)

No comments:

Post a Comment