Thursday 18 October 2012

TGIF

Hey babes & hunks! im back to update after not doing so for past two days! I bet someone misses me or at least I chose to believe so hehe. you know i realised something, after i created a blog, I started taking photos of everything, like literally everything hahahha. habits of a blogger I guess. Its just to add some sparkles to my seemingly boring blog with my little boring life. hai! ok updates start! *searching for updates* *photo-ey post update* *error detected* *Lazy bum post*

Wednesday

I cant remember what I did actually..... I had CCA and i forget what.

Thursday

Its just yesterday &  I cant quite remember also. dang.



Ok I have bad memory but I found photos in my phone to update for wed and thurs , lucky for that hehe! ok here you go, photos i took on wed and thur!

I remember this! Its some jap biscuit my mom got! It really nice, it has like chocolate, dark chocolate, macha and strawberry flavour! This is the dark chocolate one :) noms! 
  

This was when the lecture hall blacked out half way! Nobody seemed to care and continued doing their work. So I did too, was doing chinese. Yes, chinese again.

This was screenshot-ed because I was listening to this beautiful song doing chinese under the very romantic dim-ed light LT. 

& nike werun route for this sunday!

 I think this was when I was struggling to stay awake at midnight doing chinese


Another song i listened to when LT blacked out

Basically how my week ended.

Me eating bread YESTERDAY! YAY ! I remember what I did ytd, finally!


so yes, i take pictures of myself eating bread


because I felt like it haha


Friday

School was almost the same as you can see from my timetable above. went to cut hair after school. the girl wash my hair until damn rough la, like pull out my hair only ): using her nails instead of finger balls or tips to wash. tsk. and met my darling crystal for movie and to do up birthday card! watched the perks of being a wallflower, not too bad! just not too worth for my $7.50. :) but i found the show quite relate-able in some parts 

"why do I and everyone I love pick someone that treats us like nothing? " 


Macs for dinz.

Green tea with alkaline water of pH 9.5 

new hairstyle im trying to get used to and nike shirt  + free bottle from racepack!

Hana chocolate from jaf jaf :)





couples couples everywhere, in cinema, in train. Im not the only with this thought k !

haha such a photo-ey post aint it? k have a great friday night and weekends! LOVES. let's enjoy this beautiful friday with a beautiful track from Rebecca Black. Yes her, what song is it, let's guess!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment