Wednesday 10 October 2012

Reminisce

I think I'm spamming this blog A LOT. But I don't know why. It just feels good being able to share. Secret is I read my own blog when I'm bored haha! It's just nice reading about myself #selfobsessed .

Looking through photos in my phone. Big jump from last post. I actually miss having fun, outright official fun . I miss my friends so much.

siloso. I miss the feeling of sitting down by the sand and look as the waves hit. really, I love that feeling.


I laughed at this umpteen times hahahaha 
omg the light breeze, beautiful sky and grass.
overpriced chalet last year










I'm so going to pester the clique to go marina barrage , beach , zoo and chalet after everyone is free man. Ok zoo's just because i've got 30% off , typical singaporean mode on. Haha. It's not the most fun , most high , most crazy fun and hangout ever. But. I just feel so comfortable and I feel good with the company of my friends.

I really hope I can have some quality fun soon!! Even if its just a movie or meal I'll be happy. Hee :) A's and O's faster over please.

No comments:

Post a Comment