Monday 1 October 2012

Wake me up when September ends

I know I should be sleeping now. But guess what! It's 1st October!! Bye September, you were horrible. &&& Hi October , please be great with a levels Chinese and PW!

It's 1st October , it also means .... It's CHILDREN'S DAY!! Sadly I'm no longer a child since 5 years ago but some of my darling cousins still are! HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY DARLINGS!! Please grow up healthy and be happy ok!! The grass is always greener on the other side, now, be good and enjoy being a child hehe. Ok bye xx. Enjoy these cute little darlings pictures and some of my pictures when I was really young . I think I have that sheepish smile in some photos . I'm a pig . Not a sheep. Oink.

P.S. sorry for the un-chronological photo sequence! No choice cos I'm using the blogger app!


















No comments:

Post a Comment